Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Join me in a  world that seems upside down to your nature,
One where like myself,
I long for you to be unselfish,
Think of others as better than yourself,
And know that the lowly are truly great in my eyes,
Let My love
rule in your heart and in your way of life,
I love you,
Now share My love!!


image found here  

Don't be selfish;
don't live to make a good impression on others.
Be humble, thinking of others as better than yourself.
Don't think about your own affairs but be interested in others, too, and what they are doing.
Your attitude should be the same that Christ Jesus had.  Though He was God, He did not demand and cling to His rights as God.
He made Himself nothing;
He took the humble position of a slave and appeared in human form.
Philippians  2:3-7

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

apparently Christ is a hard act to follow....but SUCH a GREAT one...I really love HIM!!!
*tear,sniff*

Widge said...

I need this one tattooed on the inside of my eye lids

Anonymous said...

perfect. absolutely perfect for the end of my day. thank you. xo