Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Let My Spirit intercede through your prayers.
I long to teach you and lift you.
To usher you into my very presence so that you may know My love for you.
Come into oneness and harmony with my plans and purpose through your prayers.
Always pray for all the saints.
Keep yourself spiritually aware.

image found here

"And prayer in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests.
With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the saints."
Ephesians 6:18

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dee my post yesterday featured the first part of this very passage..."The Armor of God"...your devotional today just finished it off! LOVE THAT!

knack said...

....love the phrase.."to usher you into my very presence"...... so awesome that we can do that......

xoxo

Anonymous said...

i love that photo

Melissa A said...

Seeing your picture brings back many memories. I've been here to this wall. The Lord says Jerusalem is the apple of his eye. You can really feel it in this place. It's not that there is not the tension of secularism as well, but in Jersusalem, God is really honored and revered in everyday life. The Lord says we are to pray for the peace of Jerusalem and some think this means physcial peace, but I'm sure that means spiritual peace with their Messiah Yeshua (Jesus).