Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Overwhelming waves of difficulties will surround you.
Fears and doubts may feel so big.
In the deepest of waters,
I will always be with you.
In the rivers of hardships, you will not drown.
Flames may be on all sides,
fiery trials that test your faith,
but they cannot touch you.
I will always be with you.
I love you and will protect you always.


image via  live for the outdoors
"When you pass through the waters, I will be with you;
and when you pass through the rivers,
they will not sweep over you.
When you walk through the fire,
you will not be burned;
the flames will not send you ablaze.
Isaiah 43:2&3

3 comments:

Widge said...

I've been hearing this alot today. read this post this morning and have come back for seconds. Lovin this blog.

Anonymous said...

You have become part of my devotional routine! I think your interpretations are right on. It is so amazing HOW our Creator loves us...and how much.
Great picture...where are you getting them?

knack said...

one of my favorite passages...ever.....xo