Tuesday, September 22, 2009

That quiet voice inside of you
that beckons to do what is right
is my Spirit requesting you to love
sometimes even when loving is not so easy
asking for goodness in you to reign
calling you to faithfulness
requiring gentleness and self control.
There is an incredible beauty in the attributes I offer.
All I desire for you is, for your ears to be open to my loving voice and your sweet response to me
in love and obedience.
Keep in step with me.
Truly walk with me.

image via Janet Fikar
"But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self control. Against such things there is no law."
Galatians 5:22-23

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

loving your new blog, as you know...thought this little saying might beone for you to enjoy:
"Go out on a limb....thats where all the fruit is!"
God's love surpasses all of mans law. I am thankful for that today.

Anonymous said...

truly moved me today. xo