Friday, October 9, 2009

I really think this one speaks completely for itself, as a love note but it really is necessary to read the whole chapter to understand it more fully.
(Besides its exactly what I needed to hear today.  Hoping it helps you too.)

(photo found here)
"Trust in the Lord and do good; dwell in the land and enjoy safe pasture.  Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart.  Commit your way to the Lord; trust in Him and He will do this:
He will make your righteousness shine like the dawn, the justice of your cause like the noonday sun."
Psalms 37:3-7

3 comments:

knack said...

:).....xo

Anonymous said...

those are some very sweet words!

Anonymous said...

I did not want to comment until I had read the whole chapter...what a powerful song!!!
A really good one to remember when you feel done wrong by. It is so easy to slip into the defense mode and even seek revenge...well for me anyways. Of course I do not act on these thoughts but that fact is I should not even go there to begin with. so indeed this speaks to me and I am reminded...once again.
Thanks God!