Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Keep your heart full of joy in all of life's circumstances.
Keep talking with me and listen to my voice...
Don't grow far away...
Spend time with me.
Keep yourself thankful towards me always.
Don't shut out my voice in your life.
Don't hold back my Spirit.
Be open, thankful and close to me.
I love you and want to keep the relationship we have together healthy and close.

image found here  
"Pray and never faint, is the motto Christ gives us for praying.  It is the test of our faith and the more severe the trial and the longer the waiting, the more glorius the results.
~E.M. Bounds (1835-1913)

'Always be joyful.  Keep on praying.  No matter what happens, always be thankful for this is God's will for you who belong to Christ Jesus.  Do not stifle the Holy Spirit.
!st Thessalonians 5:16-19 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Spend time with me.

i love this.

Anonymous said...

no matter what happens......

knack said...

perfect.......and such a great priviledge for us....xo

Anonymous said...

the more glorious the results ... needed to hear that this evening. xo