Wednesday, November 11, 2009

When you are in the middle of many sorrows and deep distress
My Spirit is there to help you and pray for you and all of your circumstances
I will hear, understand and accomplish
What is best for you in all things
Harmoniously with my perfect will for you


This is the God-given revelation:  that when we are born again of the Spirit of God and indwelt by the Holy Spirit, he intercedes for us with a tenderness and an understanding akin to the Lord Jesus Christ and akin to God, that is , He expresses the unutterable for us. ~Oswald Chambers (1874-1917)


"The Holy Spirit helps us in your distress.  For we know what we should pray for, nor how we should pray.  But the Holy Spirit prays for us with groanings that cannot be expressed in words.  And the Father who knows all hearts knows what the Spirit is saying for the Spirit pleads for us believers in harmony with God's own will.  Romans 8:26-27

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Loving, needing, breathing, living those words everyday!
Thanks Dee

Anonymous said...

so inspiring, thank you! i love oswald chambers, his words are so beautiful!

BPremo said...

I'm so glad you commented on my blog so that I could find yours! I love this, and I will be back for encouragement!