Friday, December 4, 2009

I hear you.
I will bring you into the work of my will.
I bend down and listen to your prayers.
I long for you to tell me your needs, hurts and desires.
I will answer you when you talk with me.

(photo found here)
"Speak to Him, thou, for He hears, and Spirit with Spirit can meet and nearer than hands and feet."
~Alfred Lord Tenyson 1809-1892

"I love the Lord because He hears and answers my prayers.
Because He bends down and listens, I will pray as long as I have breath."
Psalms 116:1-2

9 comments:

knack said...

awesome....:)

Anonymous said...

it is just so good!

Anonymous said...

love this!

JMay said...

These are great, thanks for posting!

Heather Underwood said...

Your blog is very inspiring and beautiful and I am so happy I stumbled upon it!

Aline said...

i love God because He first loves me =). i love ur blog

OneCraftyFox said...

Very beautiful. I have a fascination with old doors, this pic is perfect!

Vicki said...

Gosh, I just want to encourage you to continue sharing your experience. I really appreciate and enjoy your blog.

C said...

Very nice picture.
I like what you extracted from the bible.
It reminds us of Jesus whenever we tend to forget about Him.